Friday, April 30, 2010

gallery

hello! happy saturday!
I just wanted to share some cute pictures. :)
Whenever I see a picture I like or think is funny, I save it.
Here are some good ones.
Enjoy!


my friend jessica took this one. it's so beautiful.
this is a shot from the filming of Never Shout Never's
music video for 'What is Love?'
her hair looks like it's fire.
hahaha
miniest crane ever.
how is it even possible to make one that small?
the best anti-drug slogan
faceless international is a great organization
that was started by Stephen Christian, the singer of anberlin.
I hope to go on one of their trips someday.
This was a poster.sushi cake!! asian babies are so adorable!
this baby is so chubby!!!
such a chubby face!so that's where all the hamburgers in the world come from!
ohhhh, i get it now! haha
i want this ring. it's so clever.
i miss lite brites. they're not the same anymore.
i've tried to take pictures of bubbles before and
they've never turned out at all.
i got this off a friend of mine's facebook.
i'm not sure where it was taken exactly, but i think
it was taken at a campus near philly?

this dog has more fashion sense than me.

what??? this is crazy!!! and sure to cause an accident.

and last but not least....some really, really cute cupcakes.
always love,
h

No comments:

Post a Comment