Friday, April 2, 2010

"the chemistry of bubbles"


Therese drove up to Eastern on Wednesday to visit me.
We watched 'Winning London', a classic Olsen twins movie.
We've always been big Olsen twin fans.
When we were little we used to pretend to be them.
I was always Mary Kate.
On Thursday we went on a mini shopping spree at
the King of Prussia mall, the largest mall in the United States.
I got a bunch of springy, floral tops and
then we got dessert at the Cheesecake Factory.
The best thing about the KOP mall is that they have the strangest stores.
'Sock it to Me' is a store full of all kinds of socks,
there is a store that only sells large, framed pictures of sports stadiums,
and one store had every kind of candy I could think of.
After we felt like we couldn't possibly walk to another store,
we went back to campus and packed up the car
to drive home for Easter break.
This morning at eight-something my six year old nephew came
into my room and woke me up.
We had a big day planned and he wanted to get started.
I couldn't believe that it was supposed to be 83 degrees out!!
We went to the Clubhouse and played 18 holes of mini golf. (I won :])
Then we drove to the park for a picnic and playing.
Here are some pictures...I think it's time to go play in the sprinkler.
Enjoy the sun today!
always love,
h


"All I can think about right now is the chemistry of bubbles."
-therese

No comments:

Post a Comment