Saturday, May 8, 2010

day one!!!


As I type this right now I am in Cozumel, Mexico!!!
I keep making typos because the keyboard is different.
ÑñÑñ
We don't have that letter on our keyboards and it`s throwing me off.
Anyways, we left our house this morning around 5:30
and arrived in Mexico around one pm. (with a one hr time difference)
We were welcomed with drinks and the lobby is like a
gigantic straw hut. It's so huge! We can see cruise ships from the pool
and the water is the most beautiful shade of turquoise.
On our ride to the hotel, the surroundings looked so much like
Guatemala, which makes sense because they're close to each other.
We have spent day one of our vacation poolside, sipping
strawberry daquaris (the drinking age is 18 here)
and nibbling on nachos. I've already started on my tan. :)
I saw a group of women in their twenties take
off their bathing suit tops for a picture!
That was a shock, haha.
But the flight attendant did tell us no clothes were
allowed here, haha.
We looked through some brochures and plan
on a dolphin\manatee excursion, an ATV jungle tour,
and maybe swimming in these cavern things which looks like
a cave underwater in the pictures.
Anyways, were about to grab some dinner and
then catch a Caribbean show after, hosted by the resort.
I probably won´t be able to post pictures until were back
because the only internet is in the hotel's internet room, no wifi.
The picture above is a picture from the internet of our resort.
Hope you're all enjoying America! (I hear it might snow in
Rochester this week!:])
We'll be home soon!
¿¿¿¿ÑÑÑÑñññññ¿¿¿¿´´
always love,
h


No comments:

Post a Comment